Gouged sentence example
- She gouged an eye out of the potato she was holding.
- He followed the gouged earth where the vehicle had ripped its path downward.
- In the early days of auction sites, consumers felt gouged by shipping prices.
- It must have been nearly three o'clock when we reached a narrow valley gouged between high, vertical walls and located 150 meters down.
- The design is traced on the wood with charcoal, gouged out in the rough, and finished with sharp fine tools, using the mallet for every stroke.Advertisement
- As he slid away, his belt buckle gouged into her stomach and she cried out in pain.