Gothic revival sentence example
- The Gothic revival also helped the recognition of art, without very directly affecting the movement.
- During the course of a highly distinguished career he became one of the leaders of the Gothic Revival.
- As a scholar fascinated by medieval life, Walpole greatly influenced the Gothic revival of the late 1700's.
- When the Victorian part was built there was a gothic revival and the angels are almost Pre-Raphaelite.
- Royal Courts of Justice England's last great Gothic revival building The Royal Courts of Justice are the UK's main civil courts.Advertisement
- Royal Courts of Justice England 's last great Gothic revival building The Royal Courts of Justice are the UK 's main civil courts.
- Lyndhurst was designed in 1838 by noted Gothic Revival architect, Alexander Jackson Dawson, as the home of New York Mayor, William Paulding.
- This Gothic Revival mansion served as General Sherman's Civil War headquarters.