Got-down sentence example
- If we weren't cooked by lightning, we'd be drowned before we got down this mountain.
- "Jerome Shipton was still alive when I got down there," he said, arresting the attention of the others.
- He got down on his knees, right there in my office.
- We got down to the bare minimum of small clods of peat but there was no obvious " find " to be seen.
- He got down from his horse and very gently took the little ones up in his big warm hands.Advertisement
- He got down on his hands and knees and crawled into the cave.
- The two young men got down their bows and arrows, and all were busy making plans for the next day.
- Seeing that his trap would not be able to move on for some time, Alpatych got down and turned into the side street to look at the fire.
- And the old servant got down from the box and went up to the cart.
- After a little home design store window shopping, they got down to work making their sketches.Advertisement
- He spelled out, "Will you marry me?," in rose petals and got down on one knee holding a large, stunning diamond ring for his celebrity girlfriend.