Got-along sentence example
- So can I. I got along before I hired you and I think I can manage one meal now.
- While Martha is my kindred spirit, Quinn and I always got along fairly well the few times we're all gotten together.
- You two got along very well.
- I might have pulled your leg a time or two, but we've got along pretty good over the years keeping stuff to ourselves.
- On the other hand, Joan and Sean had been married almost thirty years and they got along well.Advertisement
- While the independent woman had only been to Ouray once in the six months the Deans had been married, she and her son-in-law got along spectacularly.
- We got along fine.
- It 's bound to happen on any tour, but on this one there were no snobby attitudes and everyone got along well.
- It's a little sticky but you'll wonder how you got along without it.
- They are brothers and have always got along well; they even sleep and eat together.Advertisement
- Even if you and your spouse dated for an extended period of time, and you and your soon-to-be stepchildren got along beautifully, your new marriage changes things.
- We met and got along very well, so well that she told me she was looking for a young blonde girl about my age to fill the role of a character they were bringing back.
- However, for the most part, the girlfriends got along well, and Kendra became known to viewers for her distinctive laugh and her love of sports and hip hop.
- The Next Generation cast members got along well on and off the set, which translates into the chemistry that made this Star Trek series so successful.