Gossipy sentence example
- I try to cross the entire news spectrum with each news paper, choosing a few serious news stories, some gossipy stuff, some sports and some "news you can use."
- The only thing I'm attracted to is his job offer - and the idea of getting out of this gossipy little town.
- Porter wrote a Life of Commodore David Porter (1875), gossipy Incidents and Anecdotes of the Civil War (1885), a none too accurate History of the Navy during the War of the Rebellion (1887), two novels, Allan Dare and Robert le Diable (1885; dramatized, 1887) and Harry Marline (1886), and a short "Romance of Gettysburg," published in The Criterion in 1903.
- "SIX TUS V.") Vita de Donna Olimpia Maidalchina (1666) is gossipy and untrustworthy; Capranica's Donna Olympia Pamfili (Milan, 1875, 3rd ed.) is fanciful and historically of no value.
- Gossipy co-workers are not just an annoyance, but they can also be a distraction that negatively impacts the quality of your work production.Advertisement
- However, as energetic as they are, there is still a tendency for them to be a bit hypersensitive, and a tad gossipy.
- These spoilers are gossipy in nature and reveal next to nothing of fact.