Gosling sentence example
- British actor Marcus Patric was born Patrick Henry Gosling in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England on August 17, 1979.
- His real name is Patrick Henry Gosling, but to thousands of devoted fans he's better known as Marcus Patrick.
- The statue of Queen Elizabeth which stood on the west side of Ludgate was purchased by Alderman Gosling and set up against the east end of St Dunstan's church in Fleet Street, where it still remains.
- She has also dated NFL star Troy Aikman, musician Bob Schneider, actor Ryan Gosling and co-star Matthew McConaughey.In 2004, Bullock took her godson to meet the star of the reality TV show Monster Garage, Jesse James.
- August 11 th 1863 William Lilley, laborer of Clare pleaded guilty to stealing a tin bottle from William Gosling of Clare.Advertisement
- She and Ray Gosling begin work on calf thymus DNA samples given to Wilkins by Rudolf Singer in May 1950.
- Mr Gosling said he had become " increasingly concerned " about the effect of a similar event in London.
- During his father's lifetime he was recognized as suzerain by Fulk l'Oison ("the Gosling"), count of Vendome, the son of his half-sister Adela.