Gopher sentence example
- The gopher is a resident of the dry plains.
- It was made of "gopher" wood, which has been variously identified with cypress, pine and cedar.
- Jackson set up the bar and Connor played gopher for everyone.
- I was pretty much his gopher at first, getting him wrenches and handing him parts.
- American bald eagles and gopher tortoises, as well as many endangered plants are found here.Advertisement
- The Gopher selector string may be an empty string; this is how Gopher clients refer to the top-level directory on a Gopher server.
- The Gopher Hole, home of my alter ego, " The Internet Gopher ", is the result.
- To use one, type gopher at the command prompt and hit enter.
- Sources used include gopher, USENET News, the World Wide Web and various listserves.
- Local species at risk include the red kite, Scottish crossbill and, from Mexico, the smokey pocket gopher.Advertisement
- Although Gopher spread rapidly across the globe in only a couple of years, it is now being largely supplanted by hypertext.
- Here are found the lynx, the " mountain lion " or puma, the prairie and timber wolves, the jack rabbit, the prairie dog (gopher), the black, the brown and, occasionally, the grizzly bear.