Goodbyes sentence example
- Outside of that remark, the ride to the airport was uneventful and they said their goodbyes to Alondra and Felipa, who stayed until they were ready to board the plane.
- This is the location of the farewell party where the city said its tearful goodbyes to Take That.
- Having dropped her off and said his sad goodbyes, he drives along staring lovingly as he watches her walk through the airport.
- This is by far the highest number of seven-figure golden goodbyes traced in regular surveys conducted by the magazine.
- Back at Stoke, tho not in the same theater, where Allan Clarke had said his final goodbyes.Advertisement
- In fact, as they say their goodbyes, something surprisingly intimate takes place.
- On the company's website you will also find a section called Goodbyes.
- Politely excuse yourself from the event and say your goodbyes.
- One can view any song about goodbyes as a graduation track.
- Outside we said our goodbyes to each other and then while I was taking their picture a fireman walked into the restaurant.Advertisement
- The women who don't get a rose must say their goodbyes and leave the show.
- Betsy and Martha hugged their goodbyes.
- They said their goodbyes, and then Jackson and Elisabeth walked to the stable.
- When the trio came back from their walk, the men said their goodbyes and left.