Good-riddance sentence example
- If he wants to leave the partnership, good riddance.
- If she wants to run away, good riddance.
- As far as I'm concerned, good riddance to the ranch.
- Once a tune is recorded, I have no problem saying good riddance.
- After all, it's not a party unless someone can whip out the Eagles' Take It Easy or Green Day's Good Riddance at the slightest suggestion!Advertisement
- And good riddance to waiting for your opponent to decide what to play!
- Which isn't to say we're not glad to see the back of him - good riddance to the old bastard.
- Which is n't to say we 're not glad to see the back of him - good riddance to the old bastard.