Good name sentence example
- Enough that the individual did his duty in the state of life in which he was set and left behind him a good name at his death.
- Making Time is a much underplayed song and a good name for a Web site!
- Moreover, their children and kindred would benefit by the good name and fame belonging to those who died for the Law.
- The suggestion has been made that the name Cain is the eponym, of the Kenites, and although this clan has a good name almost everywhere in the Old Testament, yet in Num.
- The Karen Christian communities are strong numerically and have a good name for self-support.Advertisement
- Soon afterwards (77) he was elected praetor, and was next appointed to the province of Africa, where he again won a good name as a just and considerate governor.
- Osmund, Remigius and others of the first post-Conquest bishops have left a good name behind them.
- Netherlands to the Austrian claimant, accomplished all that could reasonably be desired, though the abandonment to the vengeance of the Spanish government of her Catalan allies, and the base desertion of her continental confederates on the very field of action, brought dishonour on the good name of England.
- Farmers say that a good name in these respects enables them to get the choice of workmen, and that no money brings such sure returns as that expended in the bedrooms and upon the food.
- Not that they 're ashamed of their Essex roots, they just blame their southern rivals for sullying the good name of the county.Advertisement
- Making Time is a much underplayed song and a good name for a Web site !
- In cases where identity theft goes on for years, the victim may face a difficult task of restoring his or her good name.
- A good name may come from using these as a launching point.
- If you follow proper procedures, you will walk away from the experience with your good name intact.
- That’s just a story the fake news media machine conjured up to sully my good name.Advertisement