Good-humor sentence example
- The excitement at the coop had cost Alex his chance to watch a birth, but he accepted the loss in good humor.
- The second is that Shakespeare captures entirely different moods from hilarious good humor to deep depression and remorse closely adjacent to one another.
- archdeacon's good humor shone brightly in his face.
- cheerful chap whose good humor is as ample as his proportions.
- They all decanted into Albert Square, all in high good humor despite being all very wet.Advertisement
- To them Neurath was just a friendly old duffer whose blandness and good humor they rapidly mistook for weakness and stupidity.
- In conclusion, only occasional flashes of Twain's good humor shine through the extreme sarcasm.
- A quite unaccountable tragedy left this fine gentleman bereft of his good humor.
- unfailing good humor make them a delight to work with.
- "Dear me!" said his father, who was in a specially good humor.Advertisement
- But the latter's good-natured naivete was so boundless that sometimes even he involuntarily yielded to Nicholas' good humor.
- Their willingness to give of their time and their unfailing good humor make them a delight to work with.
- Tails are typically docked to be level with the back of the skull, and are held upright.The Welsh's expression should display intelligence and good humor as befits his lively and inquisitive nature.
- Novelty items are the most popular combined with good humor.
- Some of these songs are parodies of classic Christmas songs, and some original creations from artists with a little Christmas cheer, and a lot of good humor.Advertisement
- Carson Beckett (Paul McGillion): The Scotsman, who also possesed the Ancient gene, served as Chief Medical Officer of the Atlantis team, his gentle nature and good humor allowed him to be the voice of reason more often than not.