Gonorrhea sentence example
- At this time he contracted gonorrhea, an affliction that he was to endure many times in the course of his life.
- Diagnostic tests are usually not indicated unless initial treatment fails or an infection with gonorrhea or chlamydia is suspected.
- It often accompanies gonorrhea and is known for its lack of evident symptoms in the majority of women.
- In some instances, cultures may be taken during the medical examination and at time point afterward to test for gonorrhea or chlamydia.
- For example, with just one unprotected sexual encounter with an infected partner, a woman is twice as likely as a man to acquire gonorrhea or chlamydia.Advertisement
- Symptoms are similar among young children who have contracted gonorrhea from a sexual abuser.
- Scarring can be caused by pelvic inflammatory disease, which is a complication of gonorrhea or chlamydia.
- Some STDs such as trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and herpes have serious implications for you, your baby, and your birth.
- Emma became sexually active at a young age and contracted gonorrhea as a result.
- A condom is a device, usually made of latex, used to avoid pregnancy and/or sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis, and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).Advertisement
- Persons with symptoms of conjunctivitis who are sexually active may possibly be infected with the bacteria that cause either gonorrhea or chlamydia.
- This bacterium causes gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted infection of the genitals and urinary tract.
- Physicians may prescribe these drugs to treat eye infections, pneumonia, gonorrhea, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, urinary tract infections, certain bacteria that could be used in biological weapons, and other infections caused by bacteria.
- Since inclusion conjunctivitis can mimic other diseases, it is important to rule out other types of conjunctivitis, such as those of viral etiology or allergy or those caused by gonorrhea.
- The most commonly transmitted diseases are gonorrhea, chlamydia, genital warts, and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)/human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).Advertisement
- For example, with one exposure of unprotected sexual intercourse, a woman has a 1 percent chance of acquiring HIV, a 30 percent chance of acquiring herpes, and 50 percent chance of contracting gonorrhea if her partner is infected.
- Gram-negative organisms are responsible for many diseases, including gonorrhea, pertussis (whooping cough), salmonella poisoning, and cholera.