Gone-to-bed sentence example
- Fortunately, Jonathan had already gone to bed.
- It wasn't the first time she had gone to bed while he was out on a call, but it was the first time she had done so away from home.
- He must have guessed the cause, because he didn't enquire until the children had gone to bed.
- Josiah is also suitably snotty and has gone to bed early as well.
- My puppy has had his supper and gone to bed.Advertisement
- As near as I could discover, he had probably gone to bed in a barn when drunk, and smoked his pipe there; and so a barn was burnt.
- They have gone to bed and put out their lights, your excellency.
- Then they've not gone to bed yet?
- At home, they had not yet gone to bed.
- She had not yet gone to bed when the Rostovs arrived and the pulley of the hall door squeaked from the cold as it let in the Rostovs and their servants.Advertisement
- Online courses allow students to complete their coursework in between meetings or after the kids have gone to bed for the night.
- She can choose to work early in the morning, during her toddler's mid-day nap, or late at night after the rest of the family has gone to bed.
- Children who enjoy decorating the tree will not notice if their parents adjust the ornaments slightly after they have gone to bed.
- Later, after the children had gone to bed and they were enjoying a little time reading, he closed his book and looked at her.