Goldmine sentence example
- Ruins of an extensive goldmine exist near Jebel Erba at a short distance from the sea.
- While SAS outlets can be found all over the country, if you live in or around San Antonio, Texas, you're likely to find the SAS shoes goldmine because that is where the outlet store closest to the SAS factory is located.
- The secret process used by the world's best copywriters to turn any ad into a goldmine!
- veritable goldmine of scandal.
- Without doubt, Humala and close associates have proven a veritable goldmine of scandal.Advertisement
- For my medium (blending) eye shadow I only use a color called Goldmine specifically to create the twist on the traditional "smoky eye" look.
- Lipopsun also offers a goldmine of fantastic reading glasses at wholesale prices.
- The sunglass industry has hit a goldmine in discovering that children in this age group desire to look older, and oftentimes their kids frames are very similar to the adult counterparts.
- If you're looking for more than information regarding Fashion Week, NY Mag will be your goldmine.
- This site is a goldmine for interesting and beautiful Christmas décor.Advertisement
- But all it takes is finding one prompt that is the proverbial goldmine for your talents to gush forth and thrust you into a whirlwind of awe-inspiring writing.
- Fashion handbags store that specialize in "inspired by" designs may also offer a goldmine of Brighton-like wallet findings.
- Another popular recipe portal, Recipe Goldmine, also offers a selection of free low carb recipes.
- It also is a goldmine of information for those who are interested in antique, rare, and collectible books.
- What was once merely a line of acne-fighting products has grown into a veritable goldmine of skin-friendly potions.Advertisement