Gold-plate sentence example
- For this reason the altar, as representative of the universe, is built in five layers, representing earth, air and heaven, and the intermediate regions; and in the centre of the altar-site, below the first layer, on a circular gold plate (the sun), a small golden man (purusha) is laid down with his face looking upwards.
- Material: Bud vases can be created from many different materials including porcelain, glass, crystal, and even precious metals such as silver or gold plate.
- If solid gold is too expensive then gold plate or rolled gold is an excellent alternative.
- This is ideal for promise rings that are only going to be worn until engagement rings are exchanged, however the white gold plate may wear away with time.
- The Classique's case is clear glass and brass gilded with brilliant rhodium or glittering gold plate.Advertisement