Gold coin sentence example
- There is no Uruguayan gold coin in circulation, but the theoretical monetary unit is the gold peso national, weighing 1.697 grammes, .917 fine.
- The proportion of rejected gold coin varies with the quality of the bullion, and frequently exceeds to %.
- The coinage in1906-1907was about £150,000 gold and £65,000 silver, and the total circulation in that year was estimated at £1,400,000 in gold coin and £600,000 in silver coin.
- Though the whole financial system rests on the maintenance of the gold standard, gold coin plays a much smaller part in daily business than in England, France or Germany.
- The unit is the mark (I shilling)the tenth part of the imperial gold coin (Krone=crown), of which last 139& are struck from a pound of pure gold.Advertisement
- Formerly European coins of all kinds were in general circulation, now the only foreign coins current are the English sovereign, the French 20 franc piece and the Turkish mejidie, a gold coin worth 18 shillings.
- The gold coin must have belonged to a temple or a palace.
- If you stick with a few major websites, you'll be ensured of getting a genuine gold coin.
- You will also see a gold coin appear on the Zuma board at random times during a stage.
- The sounds, too, are fun and fit the game, with different noises playing when you make combos or hit the gold coin.Advertisement