Goes-under sentence example
- The water goes under the wheel to turn it.
- His numerous services during the journey are described in the Argonautica that goes under his name.
- It is one of the transverse chains connecting the eastern coast range with the higher terraces and goes under a variety of names, such as Elands Berg and Ingome Mountains.
- You will see a railroad viaduct which the road goes under.
- The drip tray for the grill goes under the grill to catch any grease and drippings from the food you cook.Advertisement
- Buy a terracotta pot in any size from about four inches and up, along with the little plate that goes under the pot.
- They are designed to fit snugly on the body and thus require some elasticized fabric beyond the elastic that goes under the breasts.
- The back strap goes under the breasts and is adjustable.
- This jazz project goes under the name Monstrance and includes fellow XTC alum Barry Andrews and Martyn Baker.