Goer sentence example
- Odin would thus (if we admit the etymology) be the swift goer, the " ganger," and it seems superfluous to make him (with Grimm) " the all-powerful, all-permeating being," a very abstract and scarcely an early conception.
- 3 The disciple, whatsoever he does - whether going forth or coming back, standing or walking, speaking or silent, eating or drinking - is to keep clearly in mind all that it means, the temporary character of the act, its ethical significance, and above all that behind the act there is no actor (goer, seer, eater, speaker) that is an eternally persistent unity.
- It was, no doubt, possible to say a good deal for Gladstones indignant denunciation of his predecessors policy in annexing the Transvaal; it would have been equally possible to advance many reasons for reversing the measures of Lord Beaconsfields cabinet, and for conceding independence to the Goer War, Transvaal in 1880.
- With a fine selection of beers, Blackfriars makes a homely rendezvous for the avid pub goer.
- And just so you know, pretty much everyone at Download is nicer than your average Reading goer.Advertisement
- While this may seem like a common occurrence among some celebrities, this is Mel Gibson, church goer and family man.
- If you are a party goer with a keen attention to decorum, you will want to coordinate your infant's apparel with the theme of the occasion.
- It's a great idea for the avid beach goer or anyone who's planning a trip in the near future.
- Whether you're a veteran gym goer, or you're just getting started with a fitness DVD at home, you've probably figured out that you're more likely to stick with a routine that not only shows results, but that's fun to do as well.
- Ultimately, concert goer Meredith Hunter was bludgeoned to death in what may have been a racially motivated attack by the Hell's Angels hired as security for the event.Advertisement
- Prior to the party, each individual draws a name of a fellow party goer.