Godparents sentence example
- Godparents often give their godchild a medal or charm representing the sacrament of holy baptism or celebrating the day the child is confirmed.
- The churches have records of baptisms, memberships, and may even name the godparents.
- Three weeks later, baby Claire Elizabeth LeBlanc was baptized at St. Bernard's Catholic Church with Betsy and Ben Gustefson as godparents.
- Both couples married and have remained close friends over the last 25 years each becoming godparents to the others ' children.
- How to choose godparents A member of your family or a friend - that's the first dilemma over who to choose.Advertisement
- Names-Be sure and include parents' names, child's name, and even grandparents and godparents if you like.
- Names. Baby's name, parents' names, and even godparents' names are placed on the invitations.