Gobbled sentence example
- He gobbled everything he could grab as if building energy for the balance of his coast-to-coast trek.
- The cookies that were always in the sack with the bread, we just gobbled straight down.
- Shots that were even only slightly misplaced were gobbled by the very penal rough or huge bunkers.
- We swooned at the E3 screenshots for several years, we read first-hand reports, drooled over videos and gobbled up every delicious morsel about the game from day one.
- The perfect way to show sweethearts exactly how you feel without seeing your gift gobbled down.Advertisement
- Interviews with Bernard were gobbled up by fans inside and outside the industry as he shared a very private part of himself and the struggles he faced.
- Although it started as a little independent company, Picasa was soon gobbled up by Google and for a while was the premiere photographers website host on the web.
- And then they looked behind them and they saw the wolf and the wolf gobbled them up.
- "It's good, anyway," said Zeb, "or those little rascals wouldn't have gobbled it up so greedily."