Gobble sentence example
- They used to gobble the same food as the gentry.
- Turkey Loaf: a little gobble goes a long way!
- They sprinted across the floor and leaped up to the elevated platforms, poking their soft muzzles into the stanchions to gobble the grain.
- He had asserted that, owing to the habit of foreclosing small mortgages, " any one with a hundred gulden could gobble up a peasant a year."
- While a powerful program, AVG doesn't gobble up system resources nor slow performance and is very fast providing uninterrupted protection so you don't have to worry about viruses.Advertisement
- Some boys gobble up books as if they were candy bars, but others don't seem to show any interest in reading.
- Even if they do n't gobble it up this time, they will do so eventually.
- The underlying idea is that the absorb function will greedily gobble up any arguments which are supplied.
- Pythons only eat once a week, but their huge unhinged jaws mean they can gobble prey much larger than themselves.
- He described tiny self-replicating nanobots which could escape and gobble up the whole biosphere, leaving only ' gray goo '.Advertisement
- Gobble Green! ships prepared vegan meals in bunches or a la carte options.
- They will send products to all addresses in the U.S., Canada, or the U.K. Gobble Green! packs products with dry ice and sustainable packaging materials, and their shipping costs are comparable to other nationwide companies.