Gob sentence example
- We may well be absolutely gob smacked once the figures for SRB funding in Northwood are released.
- She keeps Boogie in check, has a big gob - yes she really has!
- If something is bad, keep thy gob shut, unless asked.
- I knew I should have kept my fat gob shut.
- I was gob smacked to find a spam message in my guest book.Advertisement
- Put your dummy back into your ugly gob and Get back inside Your Pram.
- Lord Mongo prowls mad angry in a quarry, adopting various guises and railing his gob against a gyrating void.
- The elation of being the first people ever to see this was simply gob smacking.
- Still in sight of the group of people who had witnessed my gob smack we trudged off back the way we had come.
- Bangs can be secured with a light layer of hair spray or a gob of hair wax.Advertisement
- About onehalf of the total coal (or less) is obtained in the first working; the roof is then allowed to fall, and when the gob is sufficiently consolidated, fresh roads are driven through it to obtain the ribs and pillars left behind by a second or even, in some cases, a third, _!?/i _ ?
- Among the larger trees are the mountain cedar, reaching to 100 ft.; the gob, which bears edible berries in appearance something like the cherry with the taste of an apple, grows to some 80 ft., and is found fringing the river beds; the hassadan, a kind of euphorbia, attaining a height of about 70 ft.; and the darei, a fig tree.