Goatskin sentence example
- A form of cap much worn in Bengal and western India is known as Irani kullah, or Persian cap. It is made of goatskin and is shaped like a tarbush but has no tassel.
- The men and unmarried girls go practically naked, the married women wearing a goatskin dyed red.
- goatskin bags by porters.
- These unique Books of Remembrance, written on cream goatskin parchment and bound in deep blue goatskin parchment and bound in deep blue goatskin leather, lie in the Memorial Cabinet.
- goatskin coat, ankle length, with huge collar.Advertisement
- Proposals set down on goatskin parchment were sent to the French Pope at Avignon at a time when Catholicism was divided.
- Motorcycle jackets are also available in goatskin, lambskin, sheepskin, or buffalo hide leathers.
- Therefore, it is no surprise that Chanel merchandise is manufactured using top of the line calfskins, metallic python, luminous silks, shimmering satins, and the softest goatskin on the market.
- New Bag de Jour: This is goatskin leather available in Cuoio/Light with a jacquard lining.
- Featured Chanel wallets consist of a glowing gold goatskin medium-sized flap-wallet and two quilted black-and-white goatskin versions with contrast calfskin piping.Advertisement
- The animal offered to him may become temporarily sacred; and its skin would have magic properties: this explains his use of the aegis, the goatskin, as a battle-charm; but of a Goat-Zeus, a Ram-Zeus, or a Wolf-Zeus, there is no real trace.