Goatee sentence example
- His dark face ended in a little black goatee.
- He had a little goatee under his chin and a big grin.
- I grew the goatee about ten years ago when my daughter was born - I don't think she'd recognize me without it.
- The only give away of his Irish origins from a glance is his ginger goatee.
- Voiced by Carey Means, Frylock is a red box of French fries who wears an attractive goatee, dental braces and a blue mystical jewel embedded in his back.Advertisement
- While Pee Wee Herman was known for his gray suit, red bow tie, and short hair, Reubens' mugshot featured a man with a goatee and long, greasy hair.
- Strictly for those who want to channel their inner Viking or Captain Jack Sparrow, if you have a longer beard or goatee, you can create tiny braids in it, and even adorn them with tiny beads or feathers.
- While Brad Pitt still changes his goatee and hair length from time to time, it seems his exploratory days of hairstyles are over, most notably his mullet.
- Jonathan was dressed in a dark suit and had a mustache and goatee.