Goalless sentence example
- The first half was goalless, with all the goals coming in the second forty-five.
- But joy ended in tears as normal time and extra time passed goalless - and Portugal won the penalty shootout.
- Nevertheless, solid defending had most of the crowd predicting a goalless stalemate.
- With a goalless draw looking nailed on, United again hit the self-destruct button two minutes into injury time.
- However, it often is - they squandered more than 30 chances against Northern Ireland in a goalless qualifying match.Advertisement