Goading sentence example
- She recalled what Evelyn had said about him goading Kisolm.
- On the rooftop stood his brother along with his inhuman minions goading Dante into a confrontation.
- Meanwhile the reactionaries of Vienna were goading the Magyar Liberals into revolt, and Arany found a safety-valve for his growing indignation by composing a satirical poem in hexameters, entitled "The Lost Constitution."
- Beatrice, independent and forthright and Benedick, a self-confessed ' woman-hater ', pass their time constantly goading and scorning each other.
- But in November 1898, on the occasion of the renewal of the commercial convention with Austria, the attack on the ministry was renewed with unprecedented virulence, obstruction being systematically practised with the object of goading the government into committing illegalities, till Banffy, finding the situation impossible, resigned on the 17th of February 1899.Advertisement