Go-to-town sentence example
- Christmas is a time of year when you can really go to town with decorations.
- I need to go to town for something so I'd better get started.
- The special effects are very good allowing the filmmakers to really go to town on the horror elements.
- Christmas and the holiday season is one of the times of the year when you can really go to town with decorating the home.
- Rent an industrial carpet cleaner and go to town.Advertisement
- Nevertheless, if you're out and about, go to town!
- However, they divide their collection by style and color, so you can look for a black, brown or navy suit, or go to town in wild hues.
- An adult should use an Xacto knife to cut out the design and the foam backing, but once that is done, the child can go to town with decorations.