Go-through-with sentence example
- I can't let you go through with this, Carmen.
- Are you sure you want to go through with this?
- It was hard to tell whether she would go through with contesting the will, or if she even could after so long.
- Convince me you aren't telling me we can have a real relationship just so I go through with this procedure you want to try.
- The story is full of picturesque detail and stirring incident, full also of interesting problems in folk-lore and mythology; and throughout it is dominated by the figure of the grim Hagen, who, twitted with cowardice and his advice spurned, is determined that there shall be no turning back and that they shall go through with it to the bitter end.Advertisement
- Cereals sown on wide rows, 25 cm (9 3/4 inch) At 2 leaf stage go through with the harrow comb.
- Letterman urged Philbin to go through with the surgery.
- On the show, she struggled to decide whether or not to go through with posing naked.
- That said, you may not even have a problem if you do go through with the breeding, but I wanted you to understand the possible risks involved.
- There are many questions that should be asked before deciding whether or not to refinance a mortgage, and the answers to those questions should determine whether or not "right now" is the best time to go through with it.Advertisement
- Whatever you do, try something small first to make sure your pet will go through with it!
- I wonder sometimes if she'll go through with it.