Go-bad sentence example
- Jonny was a good kid who had to go bad in order to control the vamps at his disposal and counter the White God's influence.
- Bigger capacity means more food stored and more than will quickly go bad should the unit fail.
- It is likely to go bad before you get a chance to eat it all.
- If it does not get eaten, just like any food, it can go bad.
- As the above examples have demonstrated, plastic surgery can often go bad.Advertisement
- Increased storage- Some tomatoes have been put on the market that don't go bad like regular tomatoes do, giving them a longer shelf life.
- Whether your wine storage is portable or permanent, here are a few wine storage tips you should follow to ensure that your wine does not turn or go bad while it is patiently waiting to be consumed.
- While many non-sparkling wines can be stored for decades, Champagne can easily go bad without proper storage.
- Change your ice frequently to ensure the food does not go bad.
- According to Beauty News LA, many hair care products contain proteins and other natural ingredients that go bad over time.Advertisement
- Finally, heating elements can eventually go bad because of high usage or constant overheating.
- If you do, shopping seems like a desperation move to replace the stuff that's about to go bad.
- Don't use a vegetable oil like olive or corn oil - it will polish up the wood just fine, but after a while it will go bad and may start to stink.