Go-back-on sentence example
- "I never go back on my word," he said.
- No. It was afternoon and I had to go back on duty.
- Nicholas replied that he could not go back on his word, and his father, sighing and evidently disconcerted, very soon became silent and went in to the countess.
- This means that once the court approves this agreement, you or your spouse are unable to go back on it without going back to court.
- To make the goal of the intervention attainable, you need to have treatment set up so there is no time to go back on a decision.Advertisement
- Overalls come down in just two easy snaps and go back on even easier, making the mad dash for the restroom a quick and hassle-free experience.
- This is especially crucial if you go back on a reduced schedule.
- Addison and Sam go back on their original agreement and pursue a romantic relationship.