Gnomes sentence example
- A number of gnomes or aphorisms are attributed to him, which may be found collected in F.
- They were like little gnomes working away in my heart.
- All that kind of pre-established harmony Wagner left behind him the moment he deserted the heroes and villains of romantic opera for the visionary and true tragedy of gods and demi-gods, giants and gnomes, with beauty, nobility and love in the wrong, and the forces of destruction and hate set free by blind justice.
- Similarly, the earthelementals or earth-spirits were in Paracelsus's nomenclature, "gnomes" (Gr.
- gnomes in the front garden under the window of my birth.Advertisement
- Unfortunately the glad tidings also spread under the moor and the earth gnomes got to hear of the farmer's new son.
- Gnomes, sylphs and nereids are introduced on almost every page, and personification is carried to an extraordinary excess.
- If you don't find them, then it's obvious that the board game gnomes took them and are having fun with the guys who stole your socks from the dryer.
- Fairies have roots in almost all cultures as creatures who decide each person's destiny early in life, or they are simply as mythical creatures alongside sprites, nymphs, gnomes and pixies.
- If you love all things enchanting like fairies, gnomes and woodland scenes, then you're bound to appreciate a lower back piece depicting your favorite fairy tale scene.Advertisement
- Women wear sweeping draperies, fantasy figures such as gnomes and angels abound, and there appears to be a story behind every painting.
- The last time I drove passed there I saw concrete gnomes in the front garden under the window of my birth.