Gnome sentence example
- If you just want to do one word search puzzle per day, then go to Game Gnome.
- The prattle of the little ones and their pleasure in the stories I told them of elf and gnome, of hero and wily bear, are pleasant things to remember.
- Your guide is a small invisible gnome called Gordon.
- I'm not having the police telling me what type of garden gnome I can have in my garden.
- At the end of the Gnome Escort bonus level, there is an area just off the map.Advertisement
- And now we have the gnome, which Sky is pitching as an alternative to DAB digital radios.
- Well, OK, not ' The laughing gnome ' but you get the idea.
- On reaching the oilcloth he ducked underneath and came out with an older gnome whose beard and trousers were streaked with oil.
- We cross to " The Millenium gnome " for an exclusive film behind the scenes of Oasis's tour.
- Activities include face painting, cake decorating, windmill making, lucky dip and visits from cartoon favorite Gordon the Garden Gnome.Advertisement
- For the first time in years, I'm tempted to simply stick to using gnome.
- Obviously I come from a gnome background so I say Gnome.
- The indoor garden, gnome hunts and adventure days and bunny hunts are made for kids.
- Once the holidays have passed, Santa's costume can be reassembled into many different looks, including a forest gnome, a wizard or even an old man.