Gnashing sentence example
- She heard the sounds of fighting, grunts, growls, and gnashing of teeth.
- This is a real minefield in Mentor and has caused much gnashing of teeth in previous years as well.
- Once the nighttime breathing problems cease, so does the gnashing.
- Possible contributors run the gamut from anxiety to medication, and dealing with these problems may stop you from gnashing your teeth automatically, just as treating sleep apnea can stop teeth grinding from occurring.
- It was only moments later when his fears were realized by the gnashing, booming, ripping sound of metal on rock, echoing across the valley like a clap of thunder, repeating and repeating, as if car after car had met a similar fate, further and further away.Advertisement
- But the wolf jumped up more quickly than anyone could have expected and, gnashing her teeth, flew at the yellowish borzoi, which, with a piercing yelp, fell with its head on the ground, bleeding from a gash in its side.