Gnarly sentence example
- Katie touched the roots ensnaring the sleeping woman's ankle. The mess baffled her, as if the roots themselves had reached out to grab Deidre's ankles instead of her slipping and stumbling into them. The gnarly roots were twisted and thick, wrapped too tightly for her to pry them apart.
- Their faces were browned by the sun; their hands were hard and gnarly; their backs were bent by much heavy lifting; their clothing was in tatters.
- You'll need to maneuver in the dark among the gnarly roots, the animals, the rocks, etc. When the sun goes down, it can get pretty dark out there!
- A gnarly old yew tree reputed to be anywhere between 3000-5000 years old, it is the oldest living organism in the UK.
- While a gnarly financial situation may sometimes require help, there is a good chance you can sort things out just fine on your own.Advertisement
- Once you have chosen your character, you then choose three tricks to perform during your gnarly performance.