Gmat sentence example
- Entry for non-degree holders is via the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) administered by the university.
- Applicants must also provide their scores from the GMAT (applicants from non-English speaking countries must submit scores for the TOEFL or the IELTS).
- For example, not all programs require GRE or GMAT scores.
- Many MBA programs require three to five years of professional experience or the completion of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- Some online graduate MBA programs waive the GMAT, but not the work experience.Advertisement
- To attend a graduate level program, you will need to submit GMAT scores.