Glyphosate sentence example
- The GM beet was tolerant to glyphosate, the GM maize and oilseed rape were tolerant to glufosinate ammonium.
- This on the evidence that the application of glyphosate herbicide can increase the level of plant estrogens.
- Current status The first documented case of glyphosate resistance was reported in 1996 involving rigid ryegrass in Australia.
- Carole used a systemic weedkiller, containing glyphosate which you can get in gel form or make up from concentrate.
- Trace the bind weed back to where it emerges from the soil and paint it with a ' glyphosate ' based weedkiller.Advertisement
- Chemical control Glyphosate is a non-selective total weedkiller applied to the foliage, where it is translocated throughout the weed.
- Glyphosate may take several days to kill the foliage and sporulating blight lesions have been found on glyphosate treated haulm.
- Probable toxicity of surface-active agent in commercial herbicide containing glyphosate.
- In addition, the surfactant used in glyphosate formulations increases the likelihood of absorption through the skin.
- The glyphosate is taken in through the leaves of the weed, is translocated down to the root.Advertisement