Glycosides sentence example
- They contain cardiac glycosides which render them extremely poisonous on ingestion.
- It is a member of a class of compounds called cardiac glycosides.
- Leaves produced containing higher levels of poisonous cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids & other compounds.
- Contains bitter glycosides, triterpenoids, inulin, potassium, vitamins A,B,C,D.
- With cardiac glycosides, NSAIDs may exacerbate cardiac failure, reduce GFR and increase plasma cardiac glycoside levels.Advertisement
- It belongs to a class of drugs known as digitalis glycosides.
- Extract standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.