Glycolic-acid sentence example
- Alpha hydroxy acid: The alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) glycolic acid and lactic acid exfoliates skin, smooths skin and reduces the red marks of acne scars.
- Once a month give yourself a chemical peel using a product that contains glycolic acid or its derivative, alpha-hydroxy acid.
- Rapid Start Anti-Aging Peel is a one-step system featuring a clinical pad infused with glycolic acid.
- Paula's Choice Skin Revealing Body Lotion with 10% AHA is an exfoliating body lotion that contains 10 percent glycolic acid to help unclog pores and slough off dead skin cells to prevent acne blemishes and give skin a radiant glow.
- If you’re suffering from lackluster skin, discoloration and fine lines and wrinkles, an at-home glycolic acid peel, such as the Brazilian Peel, can help take years off of your face and leave skin looking like new.Advertisement
- If you’re wondering what exactly makes this peel different from other at-home peels, the biggest factor is the concentration of glycolic acid.
- Most at-home glycolic acid peels contain a 10 percent concentration and are used in a two-part system of peel solution and neutralizing solution.
- The Brazilian Peel contains one of the highest concentrations of glycolic acid available in an at-home peel, so it comes close to mimicking the results of a professional in-office peel.