Glycine sentence example
- This belongs to a class of medicine called the glycine antagonists.
- The small hydrogen side chain of the glycine amino acids permits the backbone torsion angles to adopt unusual conformations.
- Evidence for both an enhancement and an inhibition of water transport when the amino acid glycine is added have been found by different researchers.
- The cartridges also contain mannitol, glycine and dibasic sodium phosphate.
- Using isotopic tracers, it was initially found that N & C atoms of heme are derived from glycine and acetate.Advertisement
- Strychnine blocks glycine receptors in the brain, causing muscle convulsions and death.
- Glycine (Wistaria) - The noblest of all woody climbers introduced to Europe.
- Another form, aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex glycine, is a more tolerable form of aluminum salt that is less likely to result in skin irritation.