Glyceryl sentence example
- NITROGLYCERIN, C3H5(N03)3 or CH 2 NO 3 Chno 3 CH2N03 glyceryl trinitrate, an explosive first obtained in 1846 by Ascanio Sobrero (Mem.
- Cochineal also contains a fat and wax; cochineal wax or coccerin, C30H60(C31H6103)2, may be extracted by benzene, the fat is a glyceryl myristate C3H5(C14Hz702)3.
- buccal glyceryl trinitrate tablets should be used.
- It has been well established that nitric oxide donors such as glyceryl trinitrate (GTN) can induce a reversible chemical sphincterotomy.
- glyceryl trinitrate, which is a type of medicine used to enable the heart to work more easily.Advertisement
- glyceryl stearate - Derived from plant material - emulsifier and moisturizer.
- glyceryl monostearate.
- glyceryl tri nitrate tablet or spray under the tongue.
- glyceryl trinitrate spray has been published.
- glyceryl esters of organic acids, into glycerin and a soap (see Chemical Action).Advertisement
- Para-amino benzoic acid (PABA) compounds, including PABA, padimate O (octyl dimethyl PABA), and glyceryl PABA, are effective only against UVB light.