Glycerol sentence example
- In the second trial, those who had taken glycerol reverted to water alone and vise versa.
- Other active ingredients include water, glycerol, salt, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), potassium sorbate and lemon grass.
- Using the frozen glycerol stock a 1 liter Terrific Broth + 100 µg/ml ampicillin culture was inoculated.
- It is wasteful - producing glycerol as a non fuel by product.
- If you are tempted to try glycerol, make sure you've tried other hydration methods first.Advertisement
- If motions are hard and difficult to void, try inserting a glycerol suppository to reduce straining.
- Osmotic laxatives The most commonly used osmotic laxatives include magnesium hydroxide, sodium potassium tartrate, lactulose and glycerol.
- Other sources of calories include organic acids (such as acetic acid and lactic acid) and polyols (sugar alcohols such as Mannitol, Xylitol and Glycerol).
- In this reaction a glycerol ester is formed as an intermediate product, and undergoes decomposition by the water which is also produced at the same time.
- Water soluble lubricating gels can moisten the lips without the dehydrating effects of glycerol and paraffin based products.Advertisement
- Human Mixtard 30 Pen also contains glycerol, sodium phosphate, protamine sulfate as retarding agent and m-cresol and phenol as added preservative.
- Other drugs that are used to delay surgery are glycerol, digoxin, and isosorbide.