Gluons sentence example
- Protons are made of more fundamental particles called quarks held together by particles, called gluons, that transmit the strong nuclear force.
- The objects which carry the color force between quarks and hence glue them into hadrons are called gluons.
- The radiated gluons themselves are not directly observed but are instead detected via their hadronic decay products.
- At a critical point the potential stored in the color field manifests itself as spontaneously emitted gluons, which then split into quark-antiquark pairs.
- Strong interaction The interaction responsible for binding quarks, antiquarks, and gluons to make hadrons.Advertisement