Glues sentence example
- As the edges of the wound are brought into accurate apposition there is little or no blood lodged between them, so that an extremely narrow strip of fibrin glues the cut edges together.
- My brother studied bookbinding as a profession - I think the glues used varied according to which parts you were gluing to what.
- There is a significant exposure to formaldehyde in the construction industry from paints, hardboard, rockwool, plastics and waterproof glues.
- He started out as an applied chemist working with plywood glues, urethane foams, and other formulated compounds.
- A number are used as solvents in glues, paints, nail varnish removers, dry cleaning fluids and de-greasing compounds.Advertisement
- Colophony -- this is widely present in soldering fumes but also in glues and some floor cleaners.
- Make sure that your toddler does not have access to sharp scissors or toxic glues before getting started with any toddler crafts.
- Non-toxic paints, stains, and glues cost more than traditionally-used products.
- Instead of trying to handle nail guns, power tools or costly glues, no nailing crown molding is installed with adhesive caulk or drywall compound.
- Other bad air toxic materials used during building include mold, vermiculite attic insulation, formaldehyde, glues, paints, wood strippers, waxes and more.Advertisement
- The artist never glues or cuts the paper in this process.
- Most puzzle glues take between two and four hours to completely bond with the surface.
- Glues and adhesives - Even if you have the perfect paper, the wrong glue can make your invitations a disastrous affair.
- Popular glue choices include glue sticks, craft glues, tacky glues, craft bond spray, and glue pens.
- Another option is to use fabric glues to secure the patch to the uniform.Advertisement
- Select glues you can launder as needed and that will withstand regular use.
- Other experimenters tried various "secrets," which for the most part meant deleterious glues and varnishes.