Glue-stick sentence example
- A glue stick will not work for chipboard embellishments because glue sticks are made for adhering cardstock, patterned paper, or photos.
- Although an acid-free glue stick can accommodate most of your adhesive needs, a Xyron is a highly useful scrapbooking tool.
- For adhering photos, journaling, and patterned paper, a simple acid-free glue stick is often the most appealing option for the beginning scrapbooker.
- If you're worried about making a mistake when you're gluing down page elements, you can even purchase a repositionable glue stick that will allow you to move items if needed.
- Take some plain index cards and attach different pictures of flowers, garden vegetables and trees onto them using a glue stick or tape.Advertisement
- Add pictures to the appropriate spaces in the scrapbook using a glue stick or double-sided tape.
- Sheets of paper String PVC hot melt glue Glue stick.