Gluconate sentence example
- gluconate gel is available in the first aid kit held within the laboratory.
- gluconate lozenges for treating the common cold in children.
- zinc gluconate lozenges for treating the common cold in children.
- calcium gluconate, 2-3 g per day in 10% solution may be given IV.
- They found that use of chlorhexidine gluconate can reduce the risk for catheter related bloodstream infection by approximately 50% .Advertisement
- Dr. Spreen says, " magnesium gluconate or chelated magnesium would be my choices for the general buyer.
- potassium gluconate is preferable to potassium chloride which is unpalatable and may cause gastrointestinal irritation.
- The iron in liquid formulas is added as ferrous sulfate or ferrous gluconate.
- Potassium gluconate is taken to avert or to treat low potassium blood levels which can result from taking certain medicines or after a prolonged illness with diarrhea or vomiting.
- There are two widely used forms of zinc supplements for acne: zinc gluconate and zinc oxide.Advertisement