Glucocorticoids sentence example
- Examples of such regulation are exerted by our novel findings showing glucocorticoids augments phagocytosis whereas elevation of cAMP suppresses phagocytosis of apoptotic cells.
- Mesalazine can theoretically potentiate the side effects of glucocorticoids on the stomach.
- We have further utilized in-vitro models to investigate the role of glucocorticoids on trophoblast function (proliferation, differentiation and invasion).
- Sapolsky, these are a class of steroidal hormones, called glucocorticoids.
- Too many of those can trigger glucocorticoids.Advertisement
- Children with Pattern II EG may benefit from anti-inflammatory medications (for example, oral glucocorticoids or oral cromolyn) and specialized diet therapy, particularly in the case of food intolerance or allergy.
- Drug therapy consists of use of a cortisol-like steroid medications called glucocorticoids.