Glowered sentence example
- Denton glowered at her.
- He jerked the saddlebags from the back of his horse and glowered at her.
- Fat man in black stifled a laugh while the acting sheriff glowered.
- Her eyes flashed with defiance, and she glowered at him.
- Paul laughed heartily, spilling his drink while Ginger's husband Joseph glowered further at his wife, a look of pure hatred on his puffy face.Advertisement
- Then he glowered with a smile to match Dean's.I saw you and your blonde friend cuddled up down at the park.
- She glowered at him.
- Corday glowered at her.