Glove-compartment sentence example
- He wiped the tear away with a thumb and then opened the glove compartment.
- He popped the glove compartment shut and stared at her.
- The glove compartment contained a registration in the name of World Wide Insurance Company and maps of the east coast states.
- Leave glove compartment open in your car to show there is nothing of value to take.
- You can use it in your garage or keep it safely in your car's glove compartment for an emergency use.Advertisement
- The tiny 2.3-inch screens are the lightest, and some models can be tucked away in a purse, knapsack or glove compartment.
- Usually made of plastic, an emergency rain suit has the advantage of fitting in a glove compartment or in a backpack.
- This eliminates the connection with open battery terminals that can cause sparking, and the quick-start unit is small enough to fit in a glove compartment.
- They have a colorful wall map (24" x 40") that is well-realized but it probably won't fit neatly into the glove compartment.
- Keeping the glove compartment stocked with a roll of glucose tablets can help in the case of an unexpected low on the road.Advertisement
- In order to always be prepared, print out these lists and keep them in your car's glove compartment.
- They are also great to keep tucked away in the glove compartment of your car for use when you are unexpectedly stuck in traffic.
- Sometimes, it'll stay buried in your glove compartment until you need to perform maintenance that requires knowledge about what fluids are required or what component you need to purchase for repairs.
- Next, check inside the glove compartment for a sticker, or see if the owners manual has tire information (it usually does).
- Wedge the cans under the car seats, and place them in the glove compartment and center console.Advertisement