Glossing sentence example
- Many retailers will push toward the fastest CPU you can afford, glossing over the rest of the system.
- The Victorian authors were the worst for this, romantic fiction often glossing out the few true known facts.
- The Frederic Fekkai glossing products consist of shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments such as mists and styling creams that are formulated with small amounts of olive oil.
- Ideal for lightly damaged or dry hair, the glossing line will give your hair a voluminous sheen and a subtle country kitchen scent.
- Yes, it is very important for you to feel understood; qualities like empathy can help you to feel more at home, but in the long run, sitting around glossing over your life's woes may end up making you feel more hopelessly down than ever.Advertisement
- After you've washed, conditioned, and dried your hair, apply a glossing serum to enhance hair's shine.
- Finish hair with a light glossing serum.
- Finish with a light hold hairspray or glossing serum.
- With the help of a glossing serum and a paddle brush, this low maintenance hairstyle looks undeniably hot and sophisticated.Choosing a part for your straight style can change the whole look.
- Finish up with a few drops of a glossing product, such as Jonathan Product Polishing Gloss.Advertisement
- A glossing treatment can be done in the salon for a bargain price and will instantly add some life to your locks.
- While most short styles won't require a smoothing serum, glossing gel or tress repair, you will need a wax or pomade to finish your style while imparting a small amount of shine and hold.
- If you notice that the broker is glossing over or manipulating certain negative terms of a policy, that's a sign that they are trying to "sell" to you rather than help you.
- You can buy a Nic's Sticks glossing top coat too, also in pen form.
- The tsetse fly (Glossing morsitans) infests several districts; the sand-flea has been imported from the west coast.Advertisement
- The disciples of Gratian, in glossing or commenting on the Decretum, turned to the papal decretals, as they appeared, for information and the determination of doubtful points.
- He did so now, describing Lydia's reluctance in descending to the accident, but glossing over just how petrified she'd been.