Gloriously sentence example
- Against the coalition the Republic was gloriously successful.
- Love is all you need It's a gloriously sunny morning.
- Love is all you need It 's a gloriously sunny morning.
- We need only look to the 2008 Idol finale, where her hair was strategically curled on top, straightened at the front to display gloriously thick, face-framing bangs and wisped at the sides to show off a few romantic tendrils.
- Show your respect for the designer whose work hangs gloriously from your shoulder by a supple calfskin strap.Advertisement
- On a bed of gloriously plush white velvet, small silver gemstones and beads collaborate on a dynamic floral embroidered design.
- The products are truly tiny and gloriously girly works of art, which makes them therefore irresistible to both little girls and their mothers.
- The metallic calfskin flap bag is gloriously shiny in a deep shade of gunmetal and thick silver chain straps.
- Shelley (4to, London, 1876-1880), in the coloured plates of which full justice is done to the varied beauties which these gloriously arrayed little beings display, while almost every available source of information has been consulted and the results embodied.
- Containing genuine pearl dust or flecks of 24K gold, each gloriously slurpable confection is destined to be the lolly on everyone's...Advertisement
- Gloriously overwritten and utterly deranged, this is legendary stuff, without a doubt the most truly bizarre film in the history of cinema.
- It sounded so gloriously incoherent, and yet inspired, and I was head over heals in love.
- It's a great shame nobody mentioned X-Press 2's gloriously appropriate house anthem, Give It.
- The gloriously named weeping tiger is a tasty sirloin steak flavored with lovely hot chili sauce.
- This allows dogs and puppies to remain much cleaner, and these crates are highly utilized for those gloriously coated breeds such as Shih Tzu, Lhasa Apsos, Maltese and Yorkshire Terriers to name a few.Advertisement
- In the Judaic tradition, however, in which the Godhead was imagined as gloriously veiled, nakedness was more likely to signify degradation, humiliation, or loss of personhood.
- Meanwhile France demanded and received auxiliaries from Scotland, who fought gloriously for French freedom.
- Molly woke me with a rib crushing hug as she pointed to a single star-like dot of light gloriously hanging above us!